For our US customers – refurbish telescopic conveyors quickly and easily with Mobile-Pro
With Mobile-PRO, our mobile workshop, we offer you a cost-effective way to refurbish, upgrade, and repair telescopic conveyors. We ensure that adjacent docks are not affected – so that you can continue as usual with the day-to-day operations of your logistics center.
Benefits at a glance
- Improved efficiency through shorter downtimes
- Extended service life of telescopic conveyors – even those from third parties
- Enhanced safety thanks to alignment with the latest occupational health and safety standards
- Reduced space for maintenance and repair work with a fully equipped truck trailer
- Expert training and instruction for your workers from our experienced teams
- Cost-effective investment, with which you save time and money
- Proven track record – Since its introduction in the US, we have utilized Mobile-Pro to repair or refurbish more than 2,000 of our own telescopic conveyors as well as those produced by third parties
The mobile workshop for your telescopic conveyors
Mobile-PRO is our patented workshop, which is housed in a 16-meter-long truck trailer. It moves from dock to dock at your site to refurbish, upgrade, and repair telescopic conveyors. Our service portfolio offers you many benefits. We have thought of everything – from aligning sections, to replacing wear parts, repairing damaged equipment, and bringing the conveyor up to the latest occupational health and safety standards, to adding new functionalities.
Efficient service with Mobile-PRO
Equipment serviced by Mobile-PRO receives a new warranty backed by Siemens, including technical support. Customers benefit from remarkable value in functional refurbishment rather than replacement of this critical equipment. Siemens can functionally refurbish telescopic conveyors for less than half of the cost to buy and install new equipment. And when it comes to a retrofit, such as adding a boom to improve productivity, cost savings can be even higher.