- VarioSort cross-belt sorter for the new Express Gateway at the EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg – together with other services involved in the delivery, setup, commissioning and running
- Implementation of the ultramodern sorting system in an existing facility
- Sorter transport speed of 2.5 m per second and a peak performance of up to 9,000 parcels per hour
- The VarioSort cross-belt sorter consists of 229 carriers, measures a total of 183 meters in length and five high-speed inductions
- Around 1,200 meters VarioBelt conveyor system and integration of three X-ray machines for scanning parcels for airport security
- Ten spiral chutes, nine storage chutes and six ULD chutes ensure that items are forwarded and discharged smoothly
- Scalable system and high-performance software to support future business growth
Our customers benefit from a complete range of services, from planning, design, installation and commissioning to training, maintenance, upgrades and modernization throughout a solution’s life cycle.
For all steps in the parcel sorting process, we have a solution backed by 40 years of technological developments. Top CEP providers worldwide trust in our technology and sort up to 190,000 parcels per hour in a hub.
Our proven portfolio of mail sorting systems offers you reliable performance with high throughput and availability across the entire mail processing chain. More than 176 billion letters annually are handled by our technology, this is more than every second letter.